Look What God Can Do!

When I was a kid my mom drove this red Pinto with red interior. The center of the front seats had this carpeted hump where dust used to settle. I remember her telling me a story how once she transported some kids in her car for a field trip and the kid started to get the biggest excitement out of hitting that center hump so that the dust would fly up and swirl around like swells of smoke. He giggled for minutes going, “Look what I can do!” hit hit hit, “Look what I can do!”

That story still makes me laugh but I was thinking about this the yesterday, and I began to get some awesome revelation that I wanted to share. Sometimes we walk through things in life where we feel like things and circumstances are swelling up all around us. It can make us frustrated and get fearful if we let it.

But God loves to show off!! He doesn’t bring on disease or demonic circumstances so don’t misunderstand me here. . But there are things that are settling on your “hump“ or lives. All of the issues and things going on, are these circumstances that weigh you down and try to keep you down. God is like that little kid who loves to show off. He loves to hit things just so what is of Him can rise to the surface. He loves to show up on scenes that appear to be hopeless and show off for the world. He loves to turn what the devil meant for evil to His glory for those that love Him.

Romans 8:28 says, “[ More Than Conquerors ] And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

Sometimes it seems that God timing seems to take a long time.

But Habakkuk 2:2 says, [ Full of Self, but Soul-Empty ] And then God answered: "Write this. Write what you see. Write it out in big block letters so that it can be read on the run. This vision-message is a witness pointing to what's coming. It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait! And it doesn't lie. If it seems slow in coming, wait. It's on its way. It will come right on time.”

I feel that there are many waiting for God to hit the circumstances in their lives and say, “Look what I can do!” I want to remind you all this day that He will. He is right on time in your lives. He will hit those circumstances and you will see Him show off mightily in your life. You will see the promises of God and know that they are good. Keep trusting in Him to show off! Because He loves to show the world what He can do! And He loves to show you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!