God Can't Keep His Eyes Off Of You!

When my youngest daughter was only a few days old I remember a particular moment. I watched her sleep and couldn’t believe that she was my daughter. I was in awe of the creation of her. I had been trying to spend some time with the Lord at the time, and finally I said to God, “I’m sorry I’m not getting into prayer like I’m trying to, but I just can’t take my eyes off of her.” I heard the Lord respond to me, “It’s okay, because I feel the same way about you. I can’t take my eyes off of you.”

I don’t think many people realize how much God loves us as His creation. Many people have this deceived concept of God that He’s some big guy up there waiting to just slap people or drop a piano on them the minute they make a mistake. That view isn’t true. God loves us. He delights in us. He thinks we’re awesome.

John 3:17-18 says, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.”

God does things out of love for his children. He’s not up there trying to point a finger at you. He loves you. Jesus did not come to tell everyone they were sinning. He came so that we could have a chance at Heaven. His motivation was not to tell the world they were a bunch of evil people. His motivation was saying, “Hey I love you so much I want you to come to Heaven to live with me one day! I love you!”

Zechariah 2:8 says, “For thus says the LORD of hosts: “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye.”

God sees you. He knows the in’s and out’s of you. You are his child.

Remember that “The Father Up Above Is Looking At You In Love!” If you’re thinking today that God is mad at you, or that you have walked outside of his love. That’s not true. His eyes are on you. He loves His creation. He loves you so much that He cares about every little thing in your life. Remember He can’t take His eyes off of you!


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!