180 The Movie

Greetings awesome peeps! Today I am going to make this rather short. I am in the middle of working on my next book tentatively entitled “Turpentine and India Ink.”


Recently someone emailed me this video. Truthfully when they did I thought, “Geesh…I don’t have time to sit and watch a half hour movie. However, I felt since it was coming from a particular person that rarely recommends I watch things like this I decided to take a moment and watch it thinking I can always turn it off if it turns boring.


This film put together by the ministry of “The Way of the Master” is an amazing documentary. It needs to be watched and I would say that half hour was a good investment of time. I even made Dan and my oldest daughter watch it later.


In the time you will save by reading my lengthy blog today, take the time to watch this film and pass it along. There is a mandate that we share the truth behind this film. You can find it by clicking on this link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dhwI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!