Do Not Be Deceived!


            On Saturday night I had a dream.  While parts of this dream I have yet to understand I thought I’d share part of it for the sake of this blog.  I was at a church conference of some kind.  It wasn’t a church I recognize though there were various people that I know there.  The conference had seemingly been a very great experience.  However suddenly in the last group session I began to notice something didn’t seem quite right.  In the final main session I walked into a sanctuary type main room.  I was looking for Dan but he wasn’t there.  There were no normal seats available so I pulled out a couple handicapped seats.  As the mass of people sat down, I looked up on a balcony.  I saw a machine gun open fire to the crowd.  People all around me were dying but they weren’t really calling out.  I looked around and it was only me and a few people still in the chairs that weren’t dead.  So I looked around trying to figure out what to do. It was then I woke up.
            I knew that God was trying to say something to me, so I asked Him what that was?  Clearly I felt Him say, “Tell My people not to be deceived.” 
            Deception is a snarky thing.  The thing about deception is that people who are deceived believe they are right.  Recently I heard of a once “Well-known” Christian speaker who has since converted to Chrislam (It’s a budding religion that mixes Christianity and Islam, which is SO not of God).  This same individual that was once a respected leader is now propagating Chrislam and meeting with other leaders of faith for “unity to one religion”.  If you know the book of Revelation you know this is concerning.  Revelation talks of “One Religion” taking over the masses.  As well as it talks of “One World Government and One Currency”.
            1 Timothy 4:1 (ESV) says, “Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons”
            If you know me or have read my writings enough you should know that I’m not a “doom and gloom” kinda preacher.  I believe in the End Times; however I also believe we need to live our lives for Jesus in the now.  Personally I do believe the signs of the End Times are getting closer and closer.  I do believe that we are in the last “season” and only God knows when that is.  However, in following with this dream I had, I need to say, “WAKE UP PEOPLE!”  Be on your guard.  Do not allow yourself to get deceived!  GET TO KNOW WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS!!!  There are many men and women of God you may respect, but take everything they say and put it next to the Bible.  If their words are not 100% rooted and grounded in the word of God do NOT allow yourself to be misled.  Be on your guard!  I have personally witnessed that many who are deceived get to be so because the word of God gets very subtly twisted.  It’s kind of like someone was on the right road initially and then took an exit, and before they know it they were way far out there.  I will repeat that if anything does not line up with the word of God, then don’t let it in.
            I come to you today on what I believe is a mandate from the Lord.  Do not be deceived.  Be on your guard.  This is NOT to put fear inside of you, but to tell you to be watchful and diligent.  We live in a very strategic time in the Kingdom of God.  The good news is that even though it seems as if the dark is getting darker, the light is getting lighter.  Exciting things are happening, so keep your eyes firmly fixed on Jesus!

            God has awesome plans for your life.  Get excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!