Taking off the Lid!

Last week I prophetically gave a word to someone and the more, I thought about that word later the more that word began to stir inside of me. I do believe that word was for the individual but as a whole, it is for the church around the world. It is about the season we are stepping into. Then on Wednesday night, I was at church and God began to download something’s to me about it. I wanted to use the blog today to share.

What I saw was like a box with a lid, and people were getting very frustrated that the lid was on. Then I saw the church (the people of God) coming into a season of time where the lid was coming off. This brought a gushing forth in the mighty power of God. The words “The church is coming into a season where they will be moving past old mindsets. They’ll go further then they ever thought they would, and tonight the lid is coming off!” came to me strong.

I believe the church as a whole is entering into such a season of an open heaven. We’re going to see favor on the saints like we’ve never experienced. I began reflecting on when this happened in the Bible. I found myself in Genesis 28:10-17 (Message Translation) “Jacob left Beersheba and went to Haran. He came to a certain place and camped for the night since the sun had set. He took one of the stones there, set it under his head and lay down to sleep. And he dreamed: A stairway was set on the ground and it reached all the way to the sky; angels of God were going up and going down on it.
Then God was right before him, saying, "I am God, the God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac. I'm giving the ground on which you are sleeping to you and to your descendants. Your descendants will be as the dust of the Earth; they'll stretch from west to east and from north to south. All the families of the Earth will bless themselves in you and your descendants. Yes. I'll stay with you, I'll protect you wherever you go, and I'll bring you back to this very ground. I'll stick with you until I've done everything I promised you."
Jacob woke up from his sleep. He said, "God is in this place—truly. And I didn't even know it!" He was terrified. He whispered in awe, "Incredible. Wonderful. Holy. This is God's House. This is the Gate of Heaven."


In this moment of history, God downloaded to Jacob. He took off the lid of what Jacob ever thought possible. Jacob went past being the ‘brother that took the birthright’ that night. He stepped from his old life. He left his old mindsets. He stepped into his destiny. Jacob was taken to the gate of Heaven and was never the same again.


People please be very discerning about the season we’re in. That lid is coming off. I know it can get scary when things begin to change and God begins to show you new things. I know it can get a little uncomfortable. But there is such a mighty wind of favor that is blowing that lid off. You must trust God. Go with what He is doing in your life. Move forward. Move past the comfortable! Embrace this season of time! The lid is coming off! Get excited, and get ready because it’s a new season for your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!