Ushering In A Season of Manifestation

Around 16 years ago God put me in a situation to minister to a particular individual. (I’m not sure if he’s one of my readers or not, I’m not mentioning names I’m just really excited about this.) I spent hours personally witnessing to this person. We spent hours on the phone, etc. I honestly can say though the friendship wasn’t one sided. He taught me a lot of things about ministering to people who had very different beliefs, and out of that friendship I have several stories. (Including one that involves me singing Kum By Yah in front of a sea of faces with black eyeliner, black lipstick, and black nail polish. LOL!) He never gave his life to the Lord really then, and was quite anti any organized religion. He never hesitated to tell me so either. Unfortunately as life happened I lost track of him over the years. There have been times in the years God would just have me pray for him. About three or four years ago we got in contact again and spoke rarely. He was still fighting giving his life to God. A few days ago I was on facebook and he and I started talking via instant message. He finally gave is life to the Lord, is getting baptized, and is on fire serving Him. I am one of many that God used over the years to minister to him, and I was so excited to get this news. I have prayed for this man’s salvation for years and it was so cool to get this news.

Prophetically for awhile now I’ve been feeling that we’re stepping into a season of manifestation. We’ve all prayed and standing for things and are waiting to see the promise of God. I believe as a church body we’ve stepped into an awesome season in Him.


God has appointed times to do things? Did you know that? I’m not saying this individual couldn’t get saved until this time, but I’m talking about things He’s doing to the church and in your lives on a personal basis.

Genesis 18:14 (KJV) says, “Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.”

It didn’t do Sarah any good to get frustrated when she was older and older and didn’t have a son. God had an appointed time for it to happen.


Habakkuk 2:3 (KJV) says
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Though it may feel like it sometimes. . .God is NEVER late! God has an appointed time! He has plans and purposes that sometimes we don’t understand. So often it’s easy to get caught up in the frustration rut. God has given you promises and when you don’t see them manifest the way you think they should, you get annoyed. Stop! We cannot be like little children throwing a fit at God because we didn’t get the toy we wanted when we wanted it. There is no peace in that kind of attitude. I assure you throwing a fit at God does not get Him to move quicker! We must be mature in the things of God, and throwing a fit at him is not maturity. Do you know what gets God excited??? It’s faith! He loves it when His children trust Him despite of what they see.

I had a situation occur last week that threatened me to fall in the frustration rut. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a few moments there. Without going into too much detail I had a publisher I really like, and still do, turn me down. Their first turndown with me got to me, but I kept renewing my mind and I was able to not crash. But the second time, yup it got to me. I went on our back porch to prayer journal crying and spent some time with God. What I kept getting from Him was, “You have to trust me. I know your upset but you see such a small picture and I have a plan.” His plan is bigger than what I see. His plan is always bigger in our lives than what we can see.

Isaiah 55:8-11 (Message) 8-11 says, "I don't think the way you think. The way you work isn't the way I work." God's Decree. "For as the sky soars high above earth, so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think. Just as rain and snow descend from the skies and don't go back until they've watered the earth, Doing their work of making things grow and blossom, producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry, So will the words that come out of my mouth not come back empty-handed. They'll do the work I sent them to do, they'll complete the assignment I gave them.”

Dear church we are in such an exciting time to be in the kingdom of God. I believe we are being ushered by heavenly forces into a season of manifestation in our lives. I believe suddenly things are going to happen that you’ve been praying to happen for years. These are exciting days to be in the kingdom. These are divine times for your life. Don’t let frustration steal your joy. Rise up and continue to trust in your God. He is a God of fulfillment. He is a God of manifestation, and what He has spoken will come to pass! God has a plan and it's manifesting in your life in Jesus' name!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!