Listening for the Season of Redefining and Realigning




Some weeks ago I wrote a blog about it being a season of redefining and realigning.  I 100% believe things are happening for God’s people all over.  I’ve seen this beginning in my own life and the lives of others around me.  I do believe all these things are happening for many. 
The problem is when God is doing things like this; His people need divine instructions from heaven.   Rarely though do they take the time to really hear from heaven.  So God’s speaking to them and they are yelling about their circumstances thus the instructions are never heard.  If you seek God, you’ll find Him.  If you are still ….you’ll hear Him.  Jesus was often getting out of his routine to hear from His daddy, and in the following passage He was telling His disciples to do the same.

Mark 6:31 (NIV)31 Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, “Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest.”

           
 If you’ve been a reader of mine for any length of time you’ll know that I typically take off two weeks from blogging twice a year.  This is for me as I do some traveling, family time, and it also allows me to spend some extra time hearing from God as to what is going on in our lives.  It is often in these times where God unloads some new and fresh things that perhaps it’s just the timing for me to hear them. . . and perhaps I’m not too busy to hear. 
            So this will be your last blog for a couple of weeks.  Dan, the girls, and I will be spending some much needed down time with family.  I will be breaking out of the typical routine to hear and get clarity for this next season of redefining and realigning. 
I encourage you to do the same.  You don’t have to do anything extravagant.  Talk a walk with God early one morning, have a cup of coffee with your Bible,  or listen to a new worship song.  There are lots of things you can do to break out of your routine.  God wants to speak to you specifically about this season.  Take the time to listen.
Remember God has awesome plans for your life.  Get excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!