What I hear for 2015


            As people of God we all need to seek the Lord regarding the times and seasons that we live in (1 Chronicles 12:32).  Often people have ‘Words of the Lord’ for the next year as it approaches.  For years I’ve posted what I have felt God was telling me for the New Year.  I’ve seen how God always has a way of bringing these words to pass though often not exactly how I thought He would.  Many times people have fun rhyming slogans for the year.  In an attempt to not conjure anything that God hasn’t given me, I don’t have some cute rhyming phrase that sounds good with 2015.  Not that there is anything wrong with people who do, but I don’t this year.  However, I have been receiving what I believe is a download from heaven regarding next year. I’m doing my best to prophesy the way I see it, so it may not have a pretty package, but I am excited to share it with you in this blog. 
            
          When I started praying about 2015 I had a vision of someone panning for gold.  I saw the sifting and gold in the pan.  I began to pray about and meditate on this mental picture.  I’ll be honest.  At first I was a little bummed.  I personally have gone through a lot in the last few years and I saw this image and I thought ‘really God more sifting, I mean I realize no one has arrived, but a major breakthrough would be super cool’.  The more I prayed about this image I realized God wasn’t talking about the sifting in this vision.  The sifting had already happened.  What I was seeing in the vision was the gold that was left over after the sifting.  So how does this translate for this year?  I believe that there have been many that have been through a season of sifting.  As I was praying about this I kept seeing the number five.  It’s as if for five years many people have been sifting and sifted again.  God was showing me in the panning for gold vision that the gold was in the pan.  The gold in 2015 was going to become clear and evident.  I believe that 2015 is going to be a year of those things that have seemingly been hidden on the inside of many of the people of God would be uncovered.  Many might say, well “I never saw so and so with such and such an ability” but the truth was God had been sifting these people and those things will become seen in the natural. I believe that there is going to be an uncovering of things that God has been putting in motion for years. 
            
          As I was praying I also heard the term ‘Due Season’. I think that often the term due season is over used and miss used in various Christian circles.  It comes from Galatians 6:9 “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” I believe that 2015 is due season for many who have been crying out for it and someone needs to hear this word and hold tight to it.  Due season means God has already done what He needs to do, and due season means that many are stepping into fulfillment if that thing.
            
            I also heard that 2015 is the year of the five Ex’s.  I know that sounds silly, and no I’m not talking about some cheesy relationship that you pray are staying in your closet for all time.  But the five ex’s in this case should make some of y’all shout.  The five ex’s here are: Exponential growth, Excited, Exuberant, Extraordinary, and Explosion.  As I began to pray about this I could sense a firework explosion.  This would be a year that would be marked in your life as an extraordinary move of the supernatural in your life.  It would be marked as a year that if you could only see the fullness of your life you would be exuberantly excited!  This part of this word brings us back to the sifting of the gold. The explosions are seen.  It’s something that will be seen in the kingdom.  It’s extraordinary.  It’s not the same old thing.  It’s a new thing.  He is doing a new thing! “Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19
            
          I hope that you who read this hear from God about your own situations.  I pray that God speaks to you individually as you read what I feel for a corporate word.  Please seek the Lord as to what He’s telling you for the first of the year. 

            
          Dan and I want to wish you all a Happy New Year.  Be expecting for what God is doing, and remember God is good and faithful to you.  We pray for all of you often.  Remember God has awesome plans for your life.  Get excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!