Avalanche Of Favor


 

            Most of you know my story.  God called me into ministry at the age of 12, and to write my first book at the age of 16.   I was a kid that no one would have expected this out of: I wasn’t the greatest writer, I always just wanted to fit in, and would have NEVER dreamed that I would be doing the things I am doing today.  I had this crazy notion that it would be an easy adventure, and that the hard part would be writing the books.  It hasn’t been the easiest journey, and honestly the easy part is writing.  The part that has felt like it was the wall of Jericho has been the publishing side. It took me a few years to really start working towards this goal, and I really started this journey in 2000. God broke through that in 2012 when Cursing the church or Helping it? was released and then earlier this year a publisher picked up Confessions of a Ninja Mom.

            Many of you know that this year, an awesome door opened for me.  An Ember In Time found its publishing home. I’m happy to announce my publisher has agreed to publish the second book in the ‘In Time’ Trilogy.  This is a super big exciting announcement because the first one isn’t even out yet.  I’m not sure yet when that release date with be, but stay tuned.  This is a super fun series of books that will take the reader on a huge adventure through Biblical history.  Please pray for this, and agree with me that God will reveal to me how to market these books.  I know God is faithful!  I know He is making a way! 

‘An Ember In Time’ is set to release April 2016

‘A Marriage In Time’ release date TBA

            I am beyond thrilled that the first book is going forward.  I’m super excited that the second book already has a home.  I kind of feel after all these years of waiting, praying and believing for a miracle I’ve stepped into this ‘Avalanche of Favor’.  I will so take it and run with it!  I have gone from having one book published, to this year getting to sign 3 different contracts.  Of course the year isn't over yet, anything is possible. . grin.  It takes a lot to write a manuscript.  I’m now working on book #24.  .

I want my story to encourage all of you today.  If it seems like those things that God has called you to do take forever, keep being diligent and trust Him.  You have to keep putting your hand to the plow of what God is calling you to, despite of what it may look like.  Circumstances can’t be louder in your life, then God’s voice.

 

James 1:2-4 “Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

            Trust God for what He has spoken over your life. It may seem as if the promises of God aren’t coming, but God is no respector of persons.  The Kingdom of God always works.  He is faithful to complete the work He has started in you, so keep plowing ahead and trusting Him!  I appreciate your prayers, and I am praying an ‘Avalanche of Favor’ in your life too!

            God has awesome plans in your life!  Get excited!

           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!