Book/Balaam/and Kitchen oh MY

Hello all!  

 
 
 
 
 
It's been an exciting few days in our household.  We finally got the cover for my new book 'A Marriage In Time' which comes out July 11th.  

And today Charisma published another article of mine.  I'm so excited about this one.  It's about Balaam in the church http://www.charismamag.com/spirit/spiritual-warfare/32956-guarding-against-the-deceptive-influence-of-the-spirit-of-balaam

LOL, and because I never want to come across as my life being peaches and roses. . .LOL, we all go through stuff. . .just wanted to say it appears we will be in the middle of kitchen construction soon...BIG leaking pipe= Thank you Jesus for insurance.  Please agree with us  in prayer as we tackle this renovation that we will keep peace and order in the house, and all will go smoothly.

Love you all and thank you for being my amazing friends, family, and readers.  You all are awesome!

Remember God has awesome plans for your life.  Get excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!