OK God, What's Next?

So often, we find ourselves in places in our walk in life where it’s easy to look up at God and say, “Ok, God what’s next? I did this over here, now what do I do.” It’s perfectly okay to keep asking the Lord where he would have to go next. However, the misconception comes into play when ones, myself included sometimes, begin to get frustrated in the place. I’ve talked to many people over the years and it’s a popular deception that in this place to start questioning God. People get this thought that it’s as if God is dangling their destiny on a fishing pole in front of them and the minute they think they might be able to reach it, He pulls it further and further from their grasp. Truthfully, one must stop for a moment and think about this deceptive thought. God put that destiny on your heart. God put those talents and abilities in your life. He WANTS you to fulfill your destiny. It makes Him excited when you are going towards your destiny. It makes Him excited that you are stepping into the reason He’s put you on this earth. You have to stop thinking that He’s messing with you. He’s not! However, it’s a process in which you have to continue to push through. 2 Thessalonians 3:13 (NKJV) says, “But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good.”

When your in these situations be of good cheer! God has a way to show you where He wants you next. God speaks to His people all the time. In fact, did you know until the fall in the garden God walked, and I’m sure talked, with Adam in the cool of the day? (Genesis 3:8) God wants a relationship with His children. He wants to be able to point you in the right direction and bring you the peace you’re longing for in this earth. His desire is to place you there. Here are a couple of scriptures talking about how He directs your path. Psalm 119: 105-112 (MSG) says, “By your words I can see where I'm going; they throw a beam of light on my dark path. I've committed myself and I'll never turn back from living by your righteous order. Everything's falling apart on me, God; put me together again with your Word. Festoon me with your finest sayings, God; teach me your holy rules. My life is as close as my own hands, but I don't forget what you have revealed. The wicked do their best to throw me off track, but I don't swerve an inch from your course. I inherited your book on living; it's mine forever— what a gift! And how happy it makes me! I concentrate on doing exactly what you say— I always have and always will.”

~And ~

Isaiah 30:21 (NKJV) says, “Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.”

Be of Good Cheer. When you find yourselves at a cross road in your life trust that God will show you where to go! I’ve been in situations where I started to go down one path and for whatever reason either I didn’t feel right in my spirit about it or a door shut God eventually showed me that path was not Him. Trust that God wants to show you the right way to go. Trust that even if you miss it I believe if you keep staying sensitive to His voice He’ll get you right where He wants you to be! God wants you to reach your destiny. Stick through the process and I know you’ll be glad you did! Trust that He sees a bigger picture, and He knows what He’s doing! God has good plans for your life! You will see them come to pass! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!