TBN Favor




Last fall through a series of divine appointments I met the station manager for TBN.  It was one of those God stories that I knew eventually an interview would happen.  Then nothing did.  I’d called, I’d prayed, and I yielded it up to God.   I had to keep renewing my mind but I had moments of thinking “Why God did all of this happen and then the interview didn’t?” I was willing to think it wasn’t going to happen this time around, and at some point all of it would make sense. 
God’s timing is so perfect.  I got a call on Monday to come in for an interview.  The very interview I wasn’t sure would ever happen has now happened.  I don’t know when it’ll air yet, and I’ll post the video online when I get it.  It was a good interview, and I’m not sure it really hit me what I was doing until the promo for TBN came on.  I think my chest fell to my knees for a moment, but God is so faithful.  I think it went well.
I am saying all this today in blog form just to remind everyone how so often we can see God do divine things in our lives and then it feels as if those things are never going to happen.  Then we start getting frustrated.  How amazing it is, that even though the call came months later, it still came.  Things still happened.  God knew when it needed to happen, and it did!
Patience and trust go hand in hand.  When you really trust God that something is going to happen, then you can be a peace that it will in God’s timing.  There is a reason why God says to be anxious for nothing
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
            Living a life of faith isn’t always easy, but you have to know Him and you have to trust Him.  He is your daddy, and He has everything under control even when it doesn’t always look like it.  He is faithful to you, and you can trust Him.
            Remember God has awesome plans for your life.  Get excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Spiritual Motion Sickness?

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!