Exciting News!


            Many of you know my journey into publishing has been one of persistence and diligence.  It took me years to get any doors to budge.  For me it’s been a journey of endurance, and trusting God despite the years of turndowns.  Honestly there have been several deals that I could have easily taken, however every time I’ve been published they just weren’t times that I just took because they were offered to me.  I have refused to publish any work I do outside of God’s timing and the right publishing house for each project.  Each piece have been prayed about.  I’ve been honored to watch as some doors in the more recent years have opened. 
            So I had hinted at this news in my last blog and on social media.  I am so excited to get to make this announcement now that contracts have been signed.  I’d like to have a *Drum Roll Please*
            CrossLink Publishing will be publishing a devotional I mostly wrote over 12 years ago.  “Confessions of a Ninja Mom, A 40 Day Training Manual for Empowering Mothers,” is a comedic memoir on parenting.  I’d written 30 days of it when my oldest was an infant.  Then last year I took it off the shelf, blew the dust off of it, and added 10 more days to it.  I don’t have an exact release date yet.  It will be available wherever books are sold.  I am still gathering and praying about some endorsements.  I will release all these details as I get them.   
            As I signed the papers last night I cried.  I can remember when I tried to get my first book published about 13 years ago.  I was naïve and unfamiliar with the industry.  My first turndown came in the form of two in one day.  I wept.  Dan wiped the tears from my eyes and told me, “That’s okay, because when all of this finally happens you’re going to find the yes so much sweeter.”   He was right.  The yeses are always so much sweeter.  God is so faithful.  I just want to tell you all that no matter how impossible things seem to you, when God tells you to do something it’s possible.  Sure sometimes things take longer than you think possible.  But GOD IS FAITHFUL!

            God has awesome plans for your life. Get excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!