Declaring God's Favor In Your Situation!



Hiya,

Some of you may or may not remember this, but as a huge fan of Charles Capps' ministry where he has a mini book and then gives a short quick prayer/declaration about topics (Finances and health) in his book called God's Creative Power.  I did my own regarding favor some time ago.  This is not about begging with God or pleading with Him.  But it's about you knowing your rights as a believer.  It's about you declaring the Word of God in your situation! I keep a copy of this in my Bible.  

Recently I was reading a devotional by Joyce Meyer and she was talking about speaking to your mountains.  Declaring to those things that seem to be in your way the word of God and knowing that they have to move out of your way.

I felt today that I needed to get this out and brush it off.  I'll post it below.  I've believing God for favor and supernatural doors to open personally.  I'm sure you are too.  Remember that once you are in the Kingdom of God, you are favored.  You aren't lucky, but you ARE blessed.  Maybe it doesn't feel like it right now, but keep speaking to those mountains to be removed! Speak the WORD!

God has awesome plans for your life.  Get excited! 


Declaring the Favor of God
Genesis 6:8- But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.
·         Prayer & Declaration:  I live my life righteous like Noah, so if Noah found favor in God’s eyes then I walk in God’s favor too!

Genesis 18:3- He said, “If I have found favor in your eyes, my lord, do not pass your servant by
·         Prayer & Declaration:  I thank you God that since I walk in your favor you do NOT pass me by.  You have good and perfect plans for my life. Thank you Lord that you would remember me, and I would be granted your supernatural favor!

Exodus 33:13-If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you.  Remember that this nation is your people.
·         Prayer & Declaration:  I thank you God that you are pleased with me, and if there is anything that is in my life that is not pleasing to you that you would show me so that I can change.  I thank you God that your favor is with me and you would remember this land and its people.

Leviticus 26:9-I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers and I will keep my covenant with you. 
·         Prayer & Declaration:  I thank you God that you look to me in favor.  That I am a reproducer in the Kingdom, and we are in covenant together.  I do not hold that commitment lightly and I know you do not either.  For you are a God that operates in covenant, and you now operate in my life in a supernatural way, in Jesus Name.

2 Kings 13:4-Then Jehoahaz sought the LORD’s favor, and the Lord listened to him, for he saw how severely the king of Aram was oppressing Israel.
·         Prayer & Declaration:  I thank you God that as I walk in your favor you see when things go on around me that are trying to bring oppression in my life.  I thank you that Jesus Christ died on the cross that I might have freedom through Him.  As a favored child of God, there is freedom in my life today!

Nehemiah 5:19- Remember me with favor, O my God, for all I have done for these people.
·         Prayer & Declaration: I have been faithful in your Kingdom oh God.  I thank you that I am IN your favor.

Psalm 5:12- For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.
·         Prayer & Declaration:  I thank you God that no weapon that is formed against me can prosper.  I thank you God that I am among your righteous and your favor sets me apart for your glory.

Psalm 30:5-For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night but rejoicing comes in the morning.
·         Prayer & Declaration:  Oh Lord for though I’ve walked through things and junk, I will forget what is behind me and press forward to what you have said.  Your favor is upon me all the days of my life.  I thank you Lord for encouraging me in that today.  According to Isaiah 43:18 it is a NEW day, and you ARE bringing me to a NEW place.

Psalm 90:17- May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us-yes, establish the work of our hands.
·         Prayer & Declaration: I thank you Lord that what you have caused me to do for your Kingdom WILL be established.  I thank you Father God for the years that I have labored have not been in vain.  You are settling your plans in my life and causing me to be a monument for your glory.  The favor of you Oh God rests upon me.

Ecclesiastes 9:7-Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your win with a joyful heart, for it is now that God favors what you do.
·         Prayer & Declaration: I am joyful.  God I am thankful that your favor rests upon me.  I am set apart and at peace because your hand is firmly upon my life.

Isaiah 61:2-To proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to Comfort all who mourn…
·         Prayer & Declaration:  I thank you Lord that despite of what I see right now, this is a year of favor and change in my life.  You will make my crooked pathways straight.  I will fulfill everything you have put me on this earth to accomplish.  I will run my race with a smile and rest  in your grace that this is an appointed time for me on the earth.

2 Corinthians 6:2 For he says, ‘In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.’ I tell you, NOW is the time of God’s favor, NOW is the day of salvation.
·         Prayer & Declaration: I thank you God that YOUR favor rests upon me NOW! I thank you God that I am a child of the most HIGH GOD!  I keep my head up and walk like royalty.  For this change that you have continued to tell me would happen must break forth.  Now is the day of salvation!  Now is the time of the favor of the Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!