Get Ready for the Acceleration!


            As I was in prayer earlier I suddenly felt as if I was on a roller coaster.  It reminded me a lot of the Hulk Ride at Universal Studios in Florida.  The ride begins in a surprise.   Like most rides with a hill you may expect it to slowly begin its accent but with this particular ride it bolts you forward.  What I felt was a sudden bursting forth.  It was if for a moment I could feel the surprise of the wind on my face.  It was a quick speeding forward and upward. 
            “But God, I said, I don’t see any signs in the physical of this.”  I started to ask God.
            “I know, but get ready.  Expect!”  I felt Him impress upon me.
                        As I continued to pray about this, I felt it was a word for many in the Body of Christ.  There is an acceleration coming to many who have been praying and believing for it. 
            I for one have personally gone through a very challenging season.  I guess sometimes they all can feel this way.  But when I saw and felt this acceleration I started to get excited.
            The definition of acceleration according to the dictionary means the rate of change of the velocity of an object.
            It can get easy to feel as if you are stuck in the same rut you’ve always been in, but expect.  Something is changing.  It can be easy to feel as if you’re living the same day over and over again as if you’re stuck in the movie Groundhog Day, but get ready something is changing.  You may feel as if you’ve been in the same velocity for years, but get ready something is changing.
            Isaiah 43:19 ESV
Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
            See that springing forth?  That’s acceleration!  That is when something like a seed has been growing roots for a long time and then suddenly it bursts forth out of the ground.  The velocity changes, and there is a bursting forth.
            Get excited! Be expecting! Change is here! Your velocity is changing!  You’re breaking through!

            Got has awesome plans for your life.  Get excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!