Dream for the American Church Part 2


 

      
Dream for the American Church Part 2
            I expected after sending out the last dream I’d had about the American Church that for the most part God was done speaking to me on the matter.  However last night I had another dream that was the 2nd part to the dream before.  If you missed the first, please view it here: http://annamaquino.blogspot.com/2017/02/prophetic-dream-for-american-church.html Let me reiterate again that this is not something I do flippantly, and it’s with the utmost care that I’m sharing this second part.
            To briefly catch you up on the first dream, I dreamt I was already married and marrying some other person.  I knew I was making a huge mistake.  God was telling me that as a whole the American church is attempting to stay in covenant with him, and unite with the world.  He was saying that the church knows that they are doing wrong, but really they would rather go with the status quo then be right.  My first dream was a plea from God that we as His American church would return to their first love.
            Last night I had a dream that I was already married to one person and I was getting married to this other person.  I kept trying to tell the people I was around how ludicrous it was that I couldn’t be getting married to someone else.  However I was going along with the flow of things.  The ceremony was getting ready to take place that day and we were running around trying to get last minute things together.  The ceremony kept getting more and more postponed.  Finally I knew the time had come where I had to tell my parents this was happening.  So I went to this weird pod/apartment like looking place where my parents were staying.  The crazy odd thing about it was that I had to unlock it to get in.  When I finally got inside we talked briefly.  I just couldn’t tell them what I was doing.  This reverential fear came over me.  I knew I was doing wrong and to tell them shook me to the core.  We never talked about it, but I was so convicted sitting in the same room with them, that I left their dwelling knowing I couldn’t go through with the second marriage, and I was calling it off. 
            When I woke up truthfully for a moment I’d forgotten about the first dream I’d had about 10 days ago.  Then it hit me. .. “Oh! This is a continuation.”

            What I really feel God was saying in the second one was the responsibility the older generation has to the younger and how much we need to see that, honor that, and embrace that.  My parents were representative of that generation.  But yet they had been shoved off into some kind of compartmentalized place.  In a lot of ways we have done that in today’s culture.  The old way of thinking is dubbed “not mainstream or backwards”.  When really they didn’t even have to tell me I was doing wrong.  Just being in their presence I knew I was wrong.  I think in many ways the older generation is frustrated at the younger, and have allowed themselves to be silent.  I think this dream is meant to be a wakeup call to those.  The crazy chaos that has been enveloping this nation is a result of a tribe of folks that need to hear the truth.  They need to hear the voice of the generations.  Even the Bible talks about this in Titus 2:3-5 (ESV) “Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.”

            This dream is about the older generation taking a stand, having a voice, and training up the younger.  If you’ll notice in my dream, my parents didn’t even have to tell me how off I was, but being in their very presence made me feel so convicted I had to change my ways.

            May we all stand for righteousness sake.  May we all do our part to help a younger generation see God. My we all find our voices to influence those around us.

            Remember God has awesome plans for your life.  Get excited!

 
 
 
 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!