Radio Interview

Hey guys,

This is just a reminder to all of you if you can listen to me live on the radio tomorrow, March 18th. I am supposed to be at the station from 10am-noon. I know their interviewing me as well as having some other callers, so when all I'll be on the air that I'm not sure, but tune in. The guy is very interesting to listen to. The website is www.goliathradio.com then click the listen live button, or here's that link http://www.goliathradio.com/level2/listenlive.aspx. I will then be having a booksigning after the radio interview in Peggy's WholeFoods in Ormond Beach.

Keep me in prayer tomorrow. God is faithful! We're continuing to believe that God opens doors that no man can open and closes doors He wants closed.

Smiles,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!