Someone has to be wise enough to look 'stupid' in the face and call it stupid!

I just finished the rough draft for my 12th book. This one is on hearing the voice of God and walking out your destiny in Him. I wrote the above statement down and I have been mulling on it for a while.

I have gotten very annoyed with the typical Christian. We have become so afraid to speak up publicly when sin or immorality is displayed. For years the concept of separation of church and state has been shoved down our throats like a bunch of ipecac, and society tells us we are supposed to take it. The concept of “separation of church and state” was written in a letter, and it is only point was that any religion should not be forced on another person. It was never meant to be a justification for ramped immorality in our government. To add to that I say that includes the religion of lawlessness and atheism that seems to be running our culture today. I as a Christian have a right not for it to be forced down my throat without me speaking up.

We as Christians need to start standing up for the truth. That does not make me a suicide bomber or a picketer for believing that. Our motivation cannot be hatred, but our motivation needs to be love. It means I open my mouth when I need to open it.

John 3:16-17 (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Jesus did not stay silent when all those around him thought He should. In fact he was always in the middle of the hypocrisy of the Pharisees and Sadducees trying to speak against what they were doing. He was trying to correct them in love.

Matthew 21:12-13 (NKJV)

12 Then Jesus went into the temple of God[f] and drove out all those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves. 13 And He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ [g] but you have made it a ‘den of thieves.’”[h]


Jesus learned a very important lesson. He knew when to say something and He knew when not to. We as Christians have to stop being so afraid to speak up when we know we must. If we don’t know what to say in a situation ask the Holy Spirit to fill your mouth with the words you need.

We as believers have to start being wise enough that we’ll look at stupid and ignorance in the face and with love tell it what it is. God loves the world. Let’s show the world some love today. Don’t be afraid to speak up when you need to.

2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV)
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Trust in Him and use the voice He gave you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!