2013, A Year Things that Have Been Hidden Will Be Seen

 

 

           

I try very hard not to be one of those prophetic individuals that are always trying to come up with rhyming catch phrases. I really try not to hear what others are hearing from God about a situation until I know what He is saying to me. When reflecting and praying some months ago about the upcoming New Year I kept hearing “2013, A year things that have been hidden will become seen.”

 

Mark 4:22 (ESV) For nothing is hidden except to be made manifest; nor is anything secret except to come to light.

            

I believe that 2013 will mark as a year of things that have been happening under cover will be made manifest. I believe this is a year will things will become evident.

           

Of course as I hear this there are two sides to this coin. I believe that in our own personal lives things that God has been doing under the surface for years will be suddenly beginning to happen and will be popping out of the ground. This is an exciting thing if you think about it. God often works in the unseen realm and sometimes it can feel like forever before it comes to the seen realm. I believe this is a year for the seen. I believe there will be an uncovering of His plans, and suddenly what has been baffeling before will begin to make sense.

           

However the other side of this coin is an exposing thing. I believe that there will be public figures in politics, ministry, media, and others that what has been going on under the surface will be brought to light. I believe this year will be a year of things that maybe wasn’t the greatest and there will be an exposing of that. It’s a year of exposing on a positive level, and on a negative level.

           

As we enter into the last few days of 2012, may you find times that you begin to pray for the upcoming year. May you pray that His will comes forth, and may you get ready for some suddenlies in your own life. Remember He has awesome plans for your life. Get excited!


Comments

  1. Anna,

    This resonates with me. I thought I would share a prophetic word that Apostle Axel Sippach shared with his facebook community. He works closely with Apostle John Eckhardt.

    "Be it unto me according to Thy word:"

    2000 years ago, after God had not spoken to Israel for 400 years, there came a season called "the fullness of time," where a door from the invisible realm of heaven opened up inside the womb of a young virgin. God spoke the Word - the power of the Spirit overshadowed her - she received and conceived. And 9 months later Israel's Messiah - our Messiah - was born.

    I believe this New Year - 2013 - will be a "fullness of time" season for many in the body of Christ concerning their destinies, where a door from the invisible realm of heaven will open in their spiritual womb, and they will hear God speak a "now word" to them regarding their future. And in that holy visitation, they will receive and conceive that "new thing" they have been seeking the Lord about.

    "Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the WOMB OF THE MORNING: thou hast the dew of thy youth." Psalm 110:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen :-) Thanks again for letting me share this with your church. Anytime I get to minister it's always an honor!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

....And I broke the Pickle Jar

Lessons Learned In The Pruning Season

Don't Fall For the Fake Jakes!